Donovan Cummings posted an update 1 month ago
1. Smells Bad – Tattoo shops should smell like cleaning products and sterile air, if you walked into tattoo shop and have been greeted by a big puff of smoke, or other foul odor you may be in the wrong place. The owners of the tattoo shop and the artist not compassionate about how the shop smells is a great sign that the amount of sterilization could be low.
2. Pets – At some parlors the owner can have a snake cage set up or a canine running around. It is a breach of most suggests health codes and in any case can be a disgusting circumstance usually steer clear of any tattoo shop in which creatures are present. Next to the aroma the actual existence of wildlife compromises any sterile and clean zone the designer could possibly have create.
3. Filthy Employees – Staff members of tattoo outlets ought to be clear putting on not just clean and sterile safety gloves and using sterile and clean equipment. But there personal health should be high. If the tattoo artist you have chosen is dirty, has ink or other stains on there clothes, you may want to leave. In the event the performer will not be retaining his particular person clear his working area is most likely in related disarray.
4. Horrible Washroom – Check out the restroom within the tattoo shop you plan to see ahead of time. Would it appearance and aroma clear? The design of the lavatory provides you with a solid idea of the quantity of cleanness in the market. In case the staff members go on a nonchalant frame of mind for the washrooms cleanness they will also be nonchalant in the cleaning of there personal stations.
5. "Sorry Our Company Is Away From…Ink cartridge" – Nothing says you will be from the improper shop like "sorry we are out from ink". Maybe its black ink or red or green, but the question is the same how can a tattoo shop run out of anything, much less tattoo ink. It occurs all the time, it is almost always the symbol of a tattoo musician who does not wish to accomplish the project. But even if the shop is really out of a particular color of tattoo ink it is still a good sign you are in the wrong shop.
To read more about
Tattoo Shops go to this useful internet page.
Deon Brits Jr (Chairman)
Tel: 084 964 9139
Peron Makaye (Mpumalanga Region)
Tel: 082 502 0167
Liaan van Aardt (KZN Region)
Tel: 072 908 2176
Bert vd Toorn (Cape Region)
Tel: 071 194 0897
Keren Biggs (Secretary)
Tel: 082 826 2015
Ashley Diack (Treasurer)
Tel: 083 231 7569