uulsid1 posted an update 3 weeks ago
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Introduction
Insulated EPS foam concrete block is a new type building material, its surface board is calcium silicate board, core is cement, EPS( Expanded Polystyrene Foam), sand, and additives, formed by one time compound. It has many advantages, can be widely used for high rising buildings, and villa houses. Provide a comfortable environment for people.
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Specification
(mm)Thickness (mm)Density (kg/m2)UsageApplicationComposition
2270 2440 2700
6105042±2Roof● Prefabricated Houses
● Residential Buildings
● Industrial Buildings
● Commercial Buildings
Surface board: Calcium silicate board
Core: EPS + cement + sand+additive
Insulated EPS foam concrete block Technical Performance Indicators (View Certifications and Test Reports)
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Advantages
1. Energy-saving; environment-friendly; Lightweight.
2. Waterproof; fireproof (fire rated partition: over 4 hours under 1000 degree)
3. Anti-wind; Anti-pressure; Anti-impact; Anti-quake (8-13 grade earthquake)
4. Sound insulation (90mm thickness is up to at least 40dB)
5. Heat preservation, it keEPS the indoor temperature at a stable range and make environment much more comfortable.
6. Simple construction, high efficiency (a skilled worker can finish more than 35m2 per day on average)
7. Spiking and stick ability, Single point hanging strength can be more than 45kg.
8. Increase usable area.
9. Reusable(2-3 times), save cost a lot.
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Applications
Insulated EPS foam concrete block can be widely used for Prefabricated Houses, Residential Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Commercial Buildings exterior wall, interior wall, roof, floor.
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Used For Prefabricated Houses
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Used For Residential Buildings
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Used For Industrial Buildings
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Used For Commercial Buildings
Insulated EPS Foam Concrete Block Packing And ShippingEps Sandwich Wall Panel Free Sample
Deon Brits Jr (Chairman)
Tel: 084 964 9139
Peron Makaye (Mpumalanga Region)
Tel: 082 502 0167
Liaan van Aardt (KZN Region)
Tel: 072 908 2176
Bert vd Toorn (Cape Region)
Tel: 071 194 0897
Keren Biggs (Secretary)
Tel: 082 826 2015
Ashley Diack (Treasurer)
Tel: 083 231 7569